Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ghost the Ghastly Guinea-Pig

I worked out how to get the photos off of my phone, I emailed them to myself from my phone, I'm the king of technology. This means I can finally write a blog all about Ghost, it's pretty much just consolidating my Twitter feed from the past few months but I thought it would be something a little bit different to what I've posted so far.

This is Ghost!




That is perhaps the best picture I have ever seen of anything ever, it never fails to make me smile. It even looks like Ghost is smiling...he definitely isn't. If Guinea Pigs could smile Ghost still wouldn't, he is willful, destructive and he genuinely seems to know that he's misbehaving...and he enjoys it.


He loves chewing on pretty much anything that you wouldn't want him too, from books to shoes, he's already upset Katherine by chewing holes in two of her handbags. I've spoilt him rotten since I got him in January, first I got him a castle to live him.


 He doesn't always take up residence in his castle, most of the time Ghost lives in his cottage.


Yes that's a doughnut on his roof, unfortunately Ghost really doesn't enjoy treats, he is a HUGE fan of fresh fruit and vegetables though. His favourite thing in the entire world, besides me, is parsley. Seriously it's like Guinea Pig crack, he munched an entire potted parsley plant in a day. It's the only thing he is always in the mood for and the only time that he likes being stroked is when he has parsley to consume. Brocoli, specifically tenderstem, is a big favourite at the moment, spinach and carrot will always go down well but everything else depends on his mood. He often enjoys picnics on his roof, as you can see.


Ghost pretty much alternates between sleeping, stuffing his face and exploring my room, which takes two forms. One is running around in little circuits that he sets out for himself, generally around his cage, through his tunnel, into the front of his castle, sliding out the back door and back around his cage again. Squeaking loudly the entire time.  The other form of exploring is pretty much just shitting and pissing anywhere that he can squat, especially in warm spots like underneath the radiator or on my crotch. He does love playing on the xbox though.

He also loves surfing the web, often looking at cute female guinea pigs, although here he's getting down to business replying to some important emails.


Most of the time though it is just finding a nice spot for a nap...which he does very, very, very, very often.





So yeah I finally did a blog about Ghost, hopefully I'll be able to put up some videos at some point. This was probably the most fun I've had on this blog so far. YAY FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment